Spanish immigration

Emigrating to Spain

Spanish immigration and visas EU
As Spain is part of the EU, and as British Citizens are European Union Citizens, you can stay in Spain for up to 6 months without a Visa. If you plan to live, study, work or start a business then you must apply for a residence permit within 2 weeks of arrival. Overall there is little difficulty in getting all this in terms of your eligibilty etc. read more.....

Emigrating to Spain
The Complete Guide To Emigrating from the U.K. to Paradise
shows you everything you need to know to emigrate from the UK in the quickest possible time. For details about the guide please click here

The Complete Guide to
Emigrating from the UK to Paradise
Click here to enter

usa immigration - teaching abroad - moving to australia - working abroad - job in thailand -
spanish immigration - property in australia - moving to thailand -
emigrate - australia house sale - living abroad
- working in thailand - emigrating information -
perth western australia - emigrating

Copyright 2000-2006 City West Publishing, 483 Green Lanes, London. United Kingdom. N13 4BS. All rights Reserved.